Authorization Required (401)
The Enterprise Architect registered user section you tried to access requires a valid username and password.
The credentials entered are invalid or have expired.
Please note: both username and password are case sensitive, you can try again here. Note: both username and password are case sensitive, please check them and try again.
If the error continues, see the troubleshooting advice below:
- Your browser/environment supports Basic Authentication. Currently the secure section of the Sparx Systems website requires your browser to support Basic Authentication so that you can be prompted for your credentials.
- If your subscription is current (normally 12 months from the purchase date) and you would like your credentials re-emailed to you, please email our sales support team at email@example.com. To avoid delays, please provide your registration key and/or order number, along with the email address you registered with.
- If your subscription has expired, you have the option to renew your subscription by purchasing a subscription renewal. A subscription renewal extends your support for an additional year.
- If you are not a registered user, to obtain a username and password you need to purchase Enterprise Architect.
- To try again you can click here for the previous page, or use your browser's back button.
- If you feel that this is an error, please e-mail us and we will investigate..